Dr. Holly Dunn is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist at Fetal Care Center Dallas. Dr. Dunn received her undergraduate degree in Biology from Angelo State University, followed by a Doctorate of Medicine and Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Texas Medical Branch. She also completed her Fellowship in maternal-fetal medicine from the University of Texas Medical Branch.
- Society of Material Fetal Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Christian Medical & Dental Association
- Beta Beta Beta Biological Honor Society
- Alpha Chi National Honor Society